VOLUNTEERING AT DOVETON COLLEGE
Our organisation involves volunteers in its work because of our belief that learning occurs in partnership with parents and with the support of the community.
- We recognise and value the contribution that they make to programs
- We intend to engage the community to support and promote the social, health and educational wellbeing of our children
- We want to strengthen community cohesion, social wellbeing, and trust
- We will enhance the learning experiences of all children through bringing a range of people into the College, including different generations, cultures and life experiences
- We recognise that volunteering has the capacity to empower individuals through growing skills, self-worth and social inclusionAs a volunteer with Doveton College you can –
- We will promote and protect the rights of volunteers who work in our organisation, as set out in Volunteering Australia’s statement of Volunteer Rights.
- Help us to provide support and quality programs to the community
- Contribute ideas and energy, giving invaluable support to children, families and staff
- Work with professional, committed and enthusiastic staff
- Have a stimulating and personally fulfilling role
- Expand your skills and experience. Alternatively, we can support you to discover roles outside of the College through links with various Not For Profits and Volunteer recruitment agencies.
- Roles at Doveton College are varied and flexible and we can work with you to discover a path which is appropriate to your goals while providing support and enrichment to our children and families. All volunteers are supported by appropriate management systems, the Program staff and the Volunteer Coordinator.
If you are interested in volunteering at Doveton College. please click here to print and fill out the application and contact our Volunteers Coordinator on 8765 0111.